Triller is hosting an invite-only virtual conference featuring creative and educational programming, where Black Creators will connect with and learn from other Creators, industry leaders, and cultural icons. Global brands will be in attendance to present paid opportunities to Black Creators – from rising stars to Superstars.
Oct. 20, 2021 – COMPLETE
IRL Live Event:
Feb. TBD, 2022 – COMING SOON!
The Business of Being a Creator
The Assembly will focus on teaching creators to hone their craft and expand their opportunities for monetization across social platforms.
- What are Brands Looking For
- Power of Music, Creators & Brands
- Experiential Events & Creators
- Commerce, Creators & Brands
- How To drive Purchase
- Top Video Business Trends
- Success Stories
- The In’s & Out’s of IP
- Building The Infrastructure
- The Threat of Cancellation
SHARE THE LOVE
- Collaboration Across the Web
- Creating for the Female Audience
- Innovations in Merchandising
- Alternative Merchandising
- Alternative Monetization Strategies
- Building a Crew
Creators will receive branded Content Kits from Triller to produce branded campaigns across their Triller and Instagram profiles. They will be paid for the work they produce.
This is a combination of roundtable and speed dating format. Creators will have the chance to meet and connect with brands to develop and plan a campaign.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
This Holiday season we are planning the largest black creator holiday gift guide ever. Participating brands will have the chance to have over 50 black creators review and promote their products in a unique eComm driven format.